Design and development of a complete turn-key package of Test-cells suitable for research or calibration purpose.
Based on the system requirement defined, revised and accepted by our customer, we design and develop a full package test-cell which includes all sensing and actuating equipment, data-acquisition, control system and emission system. Test cells could be offered in three main categories:
- Full engine setup which is suitable for control research studies and calibration work
- Single cylinder fuel setups: A full engine will be converted to a single cylinder engine and suitable for fuel and pure combustion studies
- Single cylinder optical setups: A full engine will be converted to a single cylinder engine and suitable for optical studies
Based on the customers’ needs parts of the test cells can be excluded. Here is a assembly animation shows how different parts of the setup are integrated!
The Test-cells advantages at a glance
- Equipped with the state of the art measurements equipment to guarantee the best possible measurement quality
- Compact and “service-friendly” design which let you to optimally use your available space, easy to troubleshot and easy to do repair and maintenance operations
- Flexibility to create the desired operating conditions for the engine (i.e. adjustment of inlet pressure, inlet temperature, exhaust pressure, temperature and rate of EGR, Engine coolant temperature, fuel conditioning etc.)
- Ease of Installation and use (i.e. plug and play installation)
- Safety features
- The Control Systems will have the following properties:
- Using FPGA programing to create custom I/O measurements and control hardware to effectively design complex systems with real-time requirements.
- Cycle-based and Time-based RT calculations
- Injection, ignition control …
- Online Combustion analysis (Heat release parameters, IMEP etc.)
- User-friendly and intuitive interface with “to-the-point” features
- “To-the-point” post-processing possibilities
- All in One System, this means controlling of test-cell facility including the engine parameters and All data acquisition occurs in one unit
- Flexibility to add your own features and algorithms